How To Install The Genesis Extender Plugin
To install the Genesis Extender Plugin follow these steps (note that the Genesis Framework must be installed for Genesis Extender to function):
1. Download the Genesis Extender from CobaltApps.com if you haven't already. Genesis Extender is a premium product so it must be purchased before you can download it, but once you've done so you can access Genesis Extender from your "My Account" page.
2. In your WordPress Dashboard go to Plugins > Add New (or while inside the "Plugins" admin page click the "Add New" button).
3. Click the "Upload" link.
4. Click the button to choose/select the Genesis Extender .zip file from your computer.
5. Click the "Install Now" button to install Genesis Extender.
6. Once Genesis Extender is installed click the "Activate Plugin" link.
7. Now you should see Genesis Extender as an activate Plugin.
8. And your should now see the Genesis Extender Plugin Options available in the Genesis admin menu section.